Work Visas

We are here to help you with all your Work Visa needs

Temporary Skill Shortage Visa (Subclass 482)

The 482 is a temporary visa, that entitles skilled workers to work in Australia for up to four years if sponsored by an approved Australian employer.

Employer Nomination Scheme Visa (Subclass 186)

The 186 is a permanent residence visa. It is used by Australian employers looking to sponsor skilled workers to live and work full-time in Australia permanently. This visa is often used to transition temporary skilled workers from a 482 visa to permanent residence.

Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa (Subclass 494)

This is a provisional visa. It allows an initial stay of 5 years. 494 holders must be employed to work in their nominated occupation and in a position within the sponsoring business or an associated entity of that business located in a designated regional area of Australia. It acts as a pathway to permanent residency via the Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) (Subclass 191).

Designated Area Migration Agreement (DAMA) (Subclass 482 to Subclass 186)

Under a Designated Area Migration Agreement (DAMA), employers can sponsor skilled and semi-skilled overseas workers for positions they cannot fill from the local labour market. It applies to states and territories with DAMA agreements. Visas through DAMAs are most often used to sponsor traditionally unavailable occupations for 482 and 186 visas.

Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 417) & (Subclass 462)

These visas provide individuals between the ages of 18-30 (and up to 35 for Canadian, French, Denmark, Italian and Irish citizens) the opportunity to work and live in Australia for up to 3 years.

Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) Visa (Subclass 400)

This visa is for up to three months, or if a strong business case for need is presented, up to six months. This temporary visa is for short-term, highly specialised work in Australia. It is suitable for individuals with specialised skills, knowledge or experience not generally available in Australia.